Parad Shivlinga 1250 grams ( 1.25 Kgs )
- It had been explained in the ancient garanths (book) like Ras Ratnakar, Ras Chandasu, Parad Samhita, Rasendara Chudamani ect. that by the very touch of such Parad Shivlinga aperson gets the benifit of Shiv pooja in all the three lokas (cosmic worlds).
- A person who aquires Parad Shivlinga in his life and does correct ritualistic pooja and archana, reaps the benefits of worshipping all the Shivlingas present in the three lokas, or doing a hundred Ashwamegh yadnyas,or donating ten million cows or donating ten thousand grams of gold ect. Only one Parad Shivlinga is capable of bestwoing such blessing.
- By the worship of Parad Shivlinga even the henious sin of Bramhin-hatya, Gau-hatya, Bal-hatya (dosha due to killing of a priest, cow or child in previous births) can be totally washed off.
- It is said in the Bramha-puranas that he who worships the Parad Shivlinga devotedly, wheather one is a male, female, bramhin, kshatriya, vaishya or shurdra, gets full worldly pleasures and at last attains supreme destination (moksha) .
- Parad has a special significance in Ayurveda too. Wherever the Parad Shivlinga is establised disease and illness does not stay there. It helps in controlling various disease like, high blood pressure, asthama and heart problems andhelp to increase your will power.
- There will never be shortage of food, wealth, money or clothing and will bring prosperity to your house or office.It will bring peace to the premises and maintain harmony among the people of the family.
- It brings knowledge by evoking godess Saraswati and enlightens your children with knowledge and sharpens their mind.
- Immerse the Parad Shivlinga in the Ganges water and sprinkle it on a person or in the premises.Malefic planetery effect and black magic evils will dissappear.Worship the Parad Shivlinga every monday by offering Bilvapatra/Belpatra and chanting the mantra of 'Om Namah Shivay' a hundred and one times.It will give fruitful results reguarding your vastudosha, grahapeeda, courtmatters, karyasiddhi,bussiness & trade, sevice, jobs, promotions, success in studies, health, wealth, money, name, fame, property, peace and harmony.The four goals in human life-religion, health, desire, and salvation, can be fullfilled by worshipping the 'Parad Shivlinga'.
Details of Parad Shivlingam :-
- Metal - Parad
- Weight - 1250 grams (1.25 kgs )
- Height - 2.5 inches
- Shape - As shown in image
- Quality - Superb
- Vedic reference of Parad Shivlinga - Please click the images ( vedic references have been attached)