Among the eighteen Puranas, Devi Bhagavata is the most supreme. It bestows Dharma, desires, wealth and liberation to the readers. The glory of Devi Bhagavata is given in Manasa Khanda of Skanda Purana. It is not an ordinary Purana. It is a very holy one. Like Srimad Bhagavata, Ramayana etc., the reading of Devi Bhagavata is also done frequently at many places, for the fulfillment of desires. Like Srimad Bhagavata, Srimad Devibhagavatam is also very holy and fulfills all desires of the devotees.
Details of Book :-
- Author - Translated by Swami Vijayanand and Introduction by N. Balakrishnan
- Publisher - Chaukhamba Sanskrit Pratishthan
- Language - Sanskrit and equivalent English Text is given to make it easy to read and understand.
- ISBN - NA
- Binding - Hardbound
- Size - 9.75 inches x 7.75 inches
- Pages - 713 (Vol.1) and 1555 (Vol.2)
- Weight of book - 4000 grams