The Maha Meru or Meru sri chakra , is a three dimensional projection (3D) of the great yantra known as sri chakra , said to be the mother of all the Mandalas . The sublime geometry of the sri chakra is revealed wisdom. It is not of human origin . It is nothing less than the genetic code of the Cosmos . Sri Yantra is o...Read more
The Maha Meru or Meru sri chakra , is a three dimensional projection (3D) of the great yantra known as sri chakra , said to be the mother of all the Mandalas . The sublime geometry of the sri chakra is revealed wisdom. It is not of human origin . It is nothing less than the genetic code of the Cosmos .
- Sri Yantra is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantras, which not only gives the maximum benefit, but also proves beneficial for almost everybody. It is the source of attaining all worldly desires & fulfilling all wishes through inner cosmic power & mental strength.
- “Shree Yantra” – Shree meaning wealth and Yantra – Meaning “Instrument” – The Instrument for Wealth The Shree Yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth. Sri Yantra has that unexplained power to fulfill all our wishes and change our life for the better. Shree Yantra is definitely the answer to all the problems and negativity in our life. Any Person using Shree (shri) Yantra achieves much greater affluence, peace and harmony. Shree Yantra helps in breaking all the Obstacles in our life. It helps us push indefinitely and easily the limits of growth – both spiritually and materialistically. There are negative energies around us in greater or smaller magnitude. These negative energy stands in our way of achieving greater success, affluence, Harmony and Peace. Many times we find that life is out of our control. We find ourselves in a position of extreme stress, lack of peace and harmony, high degree of anxiety, friction in relationship with others, bad investments, faltering business, stagnation in life and profession, decreasing financial prospects, insecure feeling, repeated failures and sheer bad luck – Though we involve our best efforts, hard work, intelligence and good intentions .
- Sri Yantra Sacred Geometry – help in clearing all the negative energies – the fog that surrounds our life – standing in our way of Peace, Prosperity and Harmony and make everything work for us in orderly manner. Shree Yantra the Multi Pyramid Geometric Grid is in 2 Dimension or 3 Dimension form. In 2 Dimension Form it is a Symbol of 9 Intertwined Isosceles triangles. It has been experienced World wide that Intertwined Triangles. The 6 pointed Star or Double Triangle Jewish sacred Geometry has always been proven to be Good Luck and sacred symbols.
- Shri Yantra is the symbolic form of all Gods and Goddesses. Shree yantra was possessed by Brahma, the creator of the Universe and praised by Vishnu the lord of the Earth.
- Shree yantra is connected deeply with the Ancient Art of Vaastu and has been specifically mentioned in the ‘Vaastu Shastra’. All constructions based on Vaastu must essentially have Shree Yantra in it. The Vedas explain Shree Yantra as a scientific, cosmic and planetary energy zone.
- Shree Yantra is the source of supreme energy and energy is nothing but another form of element in the shape of waves and rays. Shree Yantra is highly sensitive and has magnificent magnetic powers. Shree yantra is said to be a divine store-house of energy which pick up particular cosmic ray wave emitted by the planets and other universal objects and transform them into constructive vibrations. These are then transmitted to the surroundings where the Shree Yantra is placed, thus destroying all destructive forces within the vicinity. Shree Yantra is credited with supreme hidden powers which can be noticed within a short span.
Aum Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamle Kamalalaye Praseed, Praseed, Shreem Hreem Shreem Om Mahalaxmaye Namah
Aum Shareeng Hareeng Kaleeng Hareeng Shrimahalakshmiaye Namah
Importance of Shree Yantra
- In the cosmos there are three states-Creation, Establishment and Destruction and these are represented by the three circles in the Shree Yantra which in itself is the symbol of the universe or cosmos. When this circle is elevated it stands as a symbol of Sumeru Mountain balancing the whole universe and it contains of all the worlds situated in the Sumeru Mountain, as described in Puranas. It is called “Meru Prastha Shree Yantra” and is the best of all.
- Shri Yantra is the worshipping place of the form of the super goddess, Mahatripur Sundari. It is Her divine abode. All the gods and goddesses are worshipped in it and all other religious adorations are done here. It includes all the conducts, all the learning and all the elements. The rightful person of all sects, castes and creeds can believe in it as the religious practitioners and priests.
- Well proved and well designed by nine chakras – four Shiva chakras and five Chakras of the goddess shakti incarnate, Shree Chakra is the manifestation of Lord Shiva and Goddess Shakti. The fruit of benefit which is gained after performing duly one hundred Ashvamegha Yajnas, that can be acquired only by having a sight (vision) of the Shree Yantra. There are three kinds of Shree Yantra: Bhuprastha, Kurma Prastha and Meru Prastha. Shree Yantra that is plain is called Bhuprishtha -(Back of the Earth), one which is raised on a tortoise back is called “Kachchhap Prishtha” and that which is raised fully like the Sumeru Mountain is called Meru Prishthha like a Mountain.
- Shree Yantra can be chiseled out of a crystal piece, engraved on crystal, precious stones, on copper or silver metals in plain plans or elevated plans.
Shri Yantra Sthapana in your home/office/vehicle is done on a Friday . Soak in saline water overnight (Thursday night ) . This takes away all negativity from the crystal . Then take it out , wash in normal water and keep on moist earth (mud) under sunlight for few hours . Then take it for Puja . Place Yantra on a plate and wash it with water, and milk mixed with saffron . Then wash it again with water . Light incense and sprinkle water where the Yantra is to be kept chanting “Aim Hreem Namah” . Place yellow cloth and a sheet of silver/gold and place Yantra on it . Put Kum Kum/ Sandal paste and a coral mala on the Yantra . A Shivling is also placed near the Yantra during Pran Prathistha . Offer flowers (yellow) , Gur (jaggery) , raw turmeric and Incense to the Yantra . Chant 108 times the following mantra on a Lotus seed rosary: “Om, Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamle Kamalalaye Praseed, Praseed, Shreem, Hreem Shreem Om Mahalaxmaye Namah”Then cover Shree Yantra with red cloth . Pray and worship every Friday without lifting from Seat . Every Friday take off the red cloth and offer fresh flowers and offer Gur (jaggery) , raw turmeric and incense to the Yantra . Rest of the days only have sight (darshan) of the Yantra by lifting the red cloth.
The tip of the Shree Yantra is called the aerial or antenna in scientific term and is called Mahatripur Sundari which means Niwas Sthan (home) of Sampoorna (all) Devis and Devtas (God and Goddess) in religious term.
Meditation is done on the tip of the Shree Yantra (Mahatripur Sundari) and while chanting Mahalaxmi Mantra concentrate on the tip and meditate with open eyes. It is also helpful for students in achieving focus and intelligence .
FOR OTHER RELIGIONS
Since Sri yantra works on the cosmic ray theory, apart from Hindus even Muslims, Sikhs , Parsis, Christians and people following other religions also believe in it because they believe in the cosmic ray theory of the stones. They do not do Puja like the Hindus but they keep it near their Holy Books or at the place of worship. They also concentrate on the tip and meditate while chant the lines from their holy books with open eyes.
Details of Yantra :-
- Metal - Panchdhatu with antique looks
- Size - 3 inches x 3 inches
- Weight - 2200 grams
- Benefits - Removes Vastu doshas, Brings in Prosperity and wealth.