Lotus Seed or Kamal gatta Bracelet for Goddess Lakshmi is made of high quality Lotus seed beads strung in silver wire & caps ,It has a silver hook to clasp the bracelet on the wrist. Kamal gatta is a symbol of Goddess Lakshmi. Maa Lakshmi is also called Kamalvaasini i.e one who sits on a lotus. This is why for the Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Maa Lakshmi Kamalgatta mala is used. The Goddess is easily appeased if one uses Kamal gatta during her puja and homam. Wearing of Kamal gatta beads is also considered very auspicious and lucky.
Details of Kamal gatta bracelet :-
- Metal -Silver
- Number of Kamal gatta beads in bracelet - 9 to 10
- Size of kamal gatta beads - 10 to 12 mm (approx.)
- Quality of kamal gatta beads - Premium
- Length of bracelet - 7.5" to 8" approx. (Can be made as per custom wrist size too)
Special care required for Kamal gatta bracelet
Avoid direct contact with water. The best way to wear the bracelet is to wear this whole day, take this off at night and next morning wear this again after all daily tasks and bath.
Avoid eating non veg wearing this bracelet.
Ladies should take this off during periods.
- One should remove this during love making and other similar activities to maintain purity of bracelet.