Sri Shaligram ( Salagram) Sudarshan Shila silver ring
Shaligram Sudarshan shila ring is worn for pleasing Shani and thus negating the malefic effects of Sade Sati (Saturn period). For protection against enemies and destruction of negativity. For paying obesience to Lord Vishnu/Rama/Krishna.
- Design: A beautiful rare Sudharshan chakra shaligram encased in a silver ring.
- Diameter of chakra 10- 15 mm.
- Weight of Silver in ring - 8-10 grams (approx.)
- Quality of silver - Superfine
Note :- Ring sizes mentioned in listing are as per Indian standard ring sizes.
Srimad bhagawatam Kuchelopakhyanam has mention that Shani Himself told Rukamani the wife of Lord Krishna, that he goes easy on those who worship Sudarshan chakra form of Lord Vishnu."To be worn with purity and faith".
- Ring needs to be removed when going to toilet and eating food.
- To be worn in right hand by men and in left hand by ladies in any finger.
- The direction of the chakra facing the wearer should be anti-clockwise.
- The Rings have been made in standard size and as these can be worn in any finger, we don't think there will be any size related problem.
About Shaligram :- Shaligram is a form of Lord Vishnu. It is essential to keep it on the auspicious occasions of Poojas and Yajnas, etc. This idol of Lord Vishnu is very rare and is found only in the river Gandaki . The Saligramas are basically described as fossil-stones and characterized by the presence of discus marks. The saligrama-stones (black stones in which fossil ammonites are embedded) are the most celebrated universally. Worship of these stones is widespread and dates back to a distant past. They are worshipped in temples, monasteries and households all over the world, as visible and natural emblems of Vishnu.. They are also worshipped in quasi-religious functions like house-warming (grha-pravesa, vastu-puja), pacificatory rites of different sorts (santi), marriages and funerary rituals. The legend, related at length tells us that Lord vishnu for benefit of mankind in kaliyuga comes in earth in the form of saligram and in tulsi tree.Like the worship of Siva in the form of a linga, the worship of Vishnu in the shape of a Saligram, is aniconic in character. Saligramas are naturally found in the river Gandaki in Nepal . They are never made by man.
Note :- The displayed ring image is stock image. Shaligrama being natural god made products comes in all shapes, sizes and features, No two pieces are same. The actual product will be different than displayed image. The displayed image is just for reference purpose.