Sri Venkateswara Ashtalakshmi yantra with Sriyantra on Copper plate is a unique yantra representing Sri Venkateshwara and eight rupas of maa Lakshmi known as Ashtalakshmi. Lord Balaji is the incarnation of Lord Vishnu and his wife is Padmavati, an incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi. It is believed that devotees who pray to Balaji are blessed by Lakshmi with great wealth. Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi reside in Vaikuntha (the abode of Lord Vishnu).
Ashta Lakshmi (Ashta means eight + Lakshmi means the Goddess of wealth) signifies the eight divine aspects of Ma Lakshmi. The eight representations emphasize different forms of wealth. Wealth has many forms other than the obvious one of money. You need different types of wealth and resources to be rich in a real sense. Physical, financial, spiritual and material wealth are all needed to complete life's various needs. The eight forms of maa Lakshmi are :-
- Adi Lakshmi - the primal mother goddess
- Dhana Lakshmi - goddess of material wealth
- Dhanya Lakshmi - goddess of good harvest and grains
- Gaja Lakshmi - goddess of power and strength
- Santana Lakshmi - goddess of off-springs and progeny
- Veera Lakshmi - goddess of courage and strength
- Vijaya Lakshmi - goddess of victory
- Aishwarya Lakshmi - goddess of comfort and luxury
The yantra also has a Sriyantra diagram which is well known yantra for wealth and prosperity.
Details of yantra :-
- Metal : Copper
- Size : 3 inches x 3 inches
- Weight : 30 grams
- Benefits : Blessing of Sri Venkateshwara and Ashtalakshmi