Sri Bhairav is the guardian deity of the abode of Lord Shiva. Hence, he is also called Kshetra Pala. The term Bhairav means 'Terrific'. Sri Kala bhairava represents the protective energy of Lord Shiva, that the Lord created for protection, during the creation-dissolution cycle.
He is the manifestation who oversees the march of time. The march of time is inexorable only because Lord Kala Bhairava makes it so. As the saying goes, time lost is lost forever. There's nothing more precious than time. So intelligent humans should use every moment effectively, ane be conscious of the spiritual path. And those who want to do this, have the divine help of Lord Kala Bhairava, if they pray for it sincerely. Lord Kala Bhairava worship is very important in this Kali Yuga. Chanting of Bhairava mantras provide all the comfots to sadhaka. Please find below powerful Bhairav mantras :-
1. Batuk Bhairav Mantra - Om Hreem Aapaduddharanaay Kuru Kuru Swaha
2. Swarnakarshan Bhairav Mantra - Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Om Namo Bhagavate Swarnaakarshan Bhairavaay Hiranyam Daapay Daapay Shreem Hreem Kleem Swaha
3. Mahabhairav Mantra - Om Bram Bhairavaay Namah
4. Pratyaksh Siddhi Batuk Bhairav Mantra - Om Hreem Batukaay Aapaduddharanaay Kuru Kuru Batukaay
5. Bhairav Mantra for Protection - Om Hreem Bhairav Bhayankar Har Maam Raksh Raksh Hum Phat Swaha
6. Bhairav Mantra for Vashikaran - Om Namo Vatuk Bhairavaay Kaamdevaay Yasya Yasya Drushyo Bhavaami Yashcha Yashcha Mam Sukham Tam Tam Mohayatu Swaha
7. Bhairav Mantra for Happy Life - Om Hraum Hreem Hroom Hleem Hum Om
8. Bhairav Mantra for removal of all problems - Om Kleem Veem Room Dhrum Ghneem Hreem Vatuk Bhairavaay Namah Swaha
9. Dakshinonmukhi Bhairav Mantra - Om Bhram Bhram Bhram Bhairavaay Namah
10. Bhairav Mantra used by Karna - Om Bhram Bhram Bhram Kreem Bhram Bhram Bhram Phat
11. Krodh Bhairav Mantra - Om Hum Hraum Ram Jwaal Karaalyei Krodhashcha Kaal Bhairavaay Namah
Maa Chinnamasta kavach in Sanskrit ( माँ छिन्नमस्ता कवचं )
Maa Chinnamasta is a form of Shakti shown as having cut off her own head. The blood that spurts from her neck, repres...
Shri Rameshwaram Jyotirlinga Temple
Shri Ramanathaswamy Temple at Rameshwaram is an important pilgrimage site for the followers of Hinduism. It is believ...
Shri Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
Shri Nageshwar near Dwarka in Gujarat is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva.The Jyotirlinga in the temple is ...
Shri Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
Mahakaal is the Lord of time and Death. One of the 12 jyotirlingas in India, the lingam at Mahakal is believed to be ...
Share on Whatsapp