Sri Bhairav is the guardian deity of the abode of Lord Shiva. Hence, he is also called Kshetra Pala. The term Bhairav means 'Terrific'. Sri Kala bhairava represents the protective energy of Lord Shiva, that the Lord created for protection, during the creation-dissolution cycle.
He is the manifestation who oversees the march of time. The march of time is inexorable only because Lord Kala Bhairava makes it so. As the saying goes, time lost is lost forever. There's nothing more precious than time. So intelligent humans should use every moment effectively, ane be conscious of the spiritual path. And those who want to do this, have the divine help of Lord Kala Bhairava, if they pray for it sincerely. Lord Kala Bhairava worship is very important in this Kali Yuga. Chanting of Bhairava mantras provide all the comfots to sadhaka. Please find below powerful Bhairav mantras :-
1. Batuk Bhairav Mantra - Om Hreem Aapaduddharanaay Kuru Kuru Swaha
2. Swarnakarshan Bhairav Mantra - Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Om Namo Bhagavate Swarnaakarshan Bhairavaay Hiranyam Daapay Daapay Shreem Hreem Kleem Swaha
3. Mahabhairav Mantra - Om Bram Bhairavaay Namah
4. Pratyaksh Siddhi Batuk Bhairav Mantra - Om Hreem Batukaay Aapaduddharanaay Kuru Kuru Batukaay
5. Bhairav Mantra for Protection - Om Hreem Bhairav Bhayankar Har Maam Raksh Raksh Hum Phat Swaha
6. Bhairav Mantra for Vashikaran - Om Namo Vatuk Bhairavaay Kaamdevaay Yasya Yasya Drushyo Bhavaami Yashcha Yashcha Mam Sukham Tam Tam Mohayatu Swaha
7. Bhairav Mantra for Happy Life - Om Hraum Hreem Hroom Hleem Hum Om
8. Bhairav Mantra for removal of all problems - Om Kleem Veem Room Dhrum Ghneem Hreem Vatuk Bhairavaay Namah Swaha
9. Dakshinonmukhi Bhairav Mantra - Om Bhram Bhram Bhram Bhairavaay Namah
10. Bhairav Mantra used by Karna - Om Bhram Bhram Bhram Kreem Bhram Bhram Bhram Phat
11. Krodh Bhairav Mantra - Om Hum Hraum Ram Jwaal Karaalyei Krodhashcha Kaal Bhairavaay Namah
Shri Murudeshwar Temple in Karnataka
Shri Murudeshwar Temple or Murudeshwara Shiva Temple is famous Lord Shiva temple, located in the beach town of Murud...
Shri Lingaraj Temple in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Shri Lingaraj Temple is one of the oldest temples of Bhubaneswar, in Odisha ,India . This thousand years old temple, ...
Shri Amarnath temple , Jammu and Kashmir
Shri Amarnath cave temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. An enshrined image of ice naturally formed in a cylindrical for...
Shri Kunjika Stotram in Sanskrit ( श्री कुंजिका स्तोत्रम )
Shri Kunjika Stotram is mentioned in Durga Saptashati. Shri Kunjika Stotram was explained by Lord Shiva to Mata Parva...
Share on Whatsapp