Sri Bhairav is the guardian deity of the abode of Lord Shiva. Hence, he is also called Kshetra Pala. The term Bhairav means 'Terrific'. Sri Kala bhairava represents the protective energy of Lord Shiva, that the Lord created for protection, during the creation-dissolution cycle.
He is the manifestation who oversees the march of time. The march of time is inexorable only because Lord Kala Bhairava makes it so. As the saying goes, time lost is lost forever. There's nothing more precious than time. So intelligent humans should use every moment effectively, ane be conscious of the spiritual path. And those who want to do this, have the divine help of Lord Kala Bhairava, if they pray for it sincerely. Lord Kala Bhairava worship is very important in this Kali Yuga. Chanting of Bhairava mantras provide all the comfots to sadhaka. Please find below powerful Bhairav mantras :-
1. Batuk Bhairav Mantra - Om Hreem Aapaduddharanaay Kuru Kuru Swaha
2. Swarnakarshan Bhairav Mantra - Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Om Namo Bhagavate Swarnaakarshan Bhairavaay Hiranyam Daapay Daapay Shreem Hreem Kleem Swaha
3. Mahabhairav Mantra - Om Bram Bhairavaay Namah
4. Pratyaksh Siddhi Batuk Bhairav Mantra - Om Hreem Batukaay Aapaduddharanaay Kuru Kuru Batukaay
5. Bhairav Mantra for Protection - Om Hreem Bhairav Bhayankar Har Maam Raksh Raksh Hum Phat Swaha
6. Bhairav Mantra for Vashikaran - Om Namo Vatuk Bhairavaay Kaamdevaay Yasya Yasya Drushyo Bhavaami Yashcha Yashcha Mam Sukham Tam Tam Mohayatu Swaha
7. Bhairav Mantra for Happy Life - Om Hraum Hreem Hroom Hleem Hum Om
8. Bhairav Mantra for removal of all problems - Om Kleem Veem Room Dhrum Ghneem Hreem Vatuk Bhairavaay Namah Swaha
9. Dakshinonmukhi Bhairav Mantra - Om Bhram Bhram Bhram Bhairavaay Namah
10. Bhairav Mantra used by Karna - Om Bhram Bhram Bhram Kreem Bhram Bhram Bhram Phat
11. Krodh Bhairav Mantra - Om Hum Hraum Ram Jwaal Karaalyei Krodhashcha Kaal Bhairavaay Namah
Shri Shiv tandav strotra in Sanskrit with hindi translation
Shri Shiva Tandava Stotram (शिवताण्डवस्तोत्रम्) is a stotra (Hindu hymn) that describes the Hindu God Shiva's power a...
Sloka Srimat Payonidhi Nikethana Chakra Pane with meaning
Sloka Srimat Payonidhi Nikethana Chakra Pane is taken from Shri Lakshmi Narsimha Karavalambam. Lakshmi Narsimha Karav...
Shri Daaridraya dhahan stotra in Sanskrit ( दारिद्रय दहन स्तोत्र )
Shri Daaridraya dhahan stotra is dedicated to Lord Shiva. If one worships Lord Shiva and chants Shri Daaridraya dhaha...
Twelve Jyotirlinga temples
India is a country with thousand race, the land of thousands beliefs and the abode of a many Gods. The most important...
Share on Whatsapp