The ancient rudraksha beads are now gaining importance in the present day as the healing properties of rudraksha are being identified for various physical and mental problems. Rudraksha beads (botanical name: Eleao Carpus Granitrus) are the dried fruits of the rudraksha tree mainly found in Nepal/India .Rudraksha beads brings one to the alpha state in the body of the user.
Ancient vedas style of using rudraksha for different diseases and even Modern science has shown that the electromagnetic nature of rudraksha beads affect our neurophysiology in a specific manner that allows control of heart beat, blood pressure, stress levels, hypertension and at the same time relieves anxiety, depression and neurotic conditions. Rudraksha is regarded as medicine in Ayurveda. It is warm and humid in temperament; some persons regard it cold also. It tastes bitter. It is used not only to wear on different parts of the body, but it can also be used as oral medicine and for besmearing externally. Many doctors, Vaidyas, scientists and ascetics use it.
It is the destroyer of worms and it gives brilliancy to the body. It pacifies Vaat (air), Pitta (bile) and cough automatically. It is also useful for women during pregnancy. Rudraksha is a good medicine for skin diseases. In leprosy of both the kinds it can be used. It acts as a medicine to cure sores, ringworms, pimples, boils, and it is useful in burns also.
Rudraksha is most useful for the patients with blood pressure problems. It does not let it go up or down. It keeps the B. P. normal. For this, Rudraksha Mala should be worn so close that it should touch the heart. It will ensure that its wearer will not fall prey to a sudden heart attack, shrinking of heart or brain hemorrhage. The patient with blood pressure problems should keep the five faced Rudraksha in water filled in a glass vessel throughout the night, and should drink the water as soon as he gets up in the morning. By doing so the person would have normal blood pressure.
A rudraksha can be used for the treatment of suffering from cancer and AIDS. Rudraksha beads, used for the treatment can be done externally by wearing it and internally by drinking milk of rudraksha beads boiled in it and taking the finest dust of rudraksha mixed with water and different mukhi dust are use for different diseases.To know more about rudraksha therepy kindly read the details given below or mail us (if you want personal recommendations) at :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heart, spine, diaphragm, thymus, blood ,veins , eye sight= 1 & 12 mukhi
- Cough is cured fully if the powder of ten faced Rudraksha is rubbed and licked with milk thrice a day.
- Stomach including gastric processes, breasts, lymphatic and non blood fluid systems, perspiration and saliva and sympathetic nervous system= 2 mukhi
- Hands, arms, lungs, sensory organs, thyroid glands , brain disorders= 4 mukhi
- Throat, neck, kidneys, sex organs, thyroid glands= 6 & 13 mukhi
- Sex glands, adrenal glands, red blood cells, stomach disorders, blood pressure disorders= 3 mukhi
- Liver, gallbladder, posterior lobe of the pituitary related to growth and thighs, blood pressure disorders= 5 mukhi
- Mental/Emotional tension,Depresion,Spleen, skeletal system including cartilage, skin, lower leg from the knee to the ankle and anterior lobe of the pituitary gland = 7 & 14 mukhi
- Hysteria, Coma, Leucorrhoea and female diseases related to genital organs can be cured by wearing three beads of six faced Rudraksha.
- Skin problems , body pain= 9 mukhi
- Sleep disorders =8 mukhi
- Nervous system disorders= 11 mukhi
- In Chechak (typhus), Rudraksha and black pepper having equal weight should be ground and sieved through a cloth-sieve. This powder should be drunk with stale water to cure chechak.
- Children who are mostly sick with fever, should wear a three faced Rudraksha.
Shri Bhairav Stuti in Hindi
Shri Bhairav Stuti is dedicated to Lord Bhairava who is the fierce form of Lord Shiva. Lord Bhairava is widely worshi...
Shri Durgai ashtakam in Tamil with english Translation
Durgai ashtakam is an Octad to Goddess Durga. It is also known as Apaduddharaka stotram and is said to be the "stava ...
Shri Dakshina Kalika Kavacham in Sanskrit ( श्री दक्षिणकालिका कवचम् )
Sri Dakshinakali is a form of the Divine Mother Kālī, who is said to be easily pleased by the devotion of the devotee...
Shri Annapurna Stotram in Sanskrit
Shri Annapurna Stotram is a beautiful Stotra composed by Adi Shankaracharya. 'Anna' means food or grain and 'poorna' ...
Share on Whatsapp