Turquoise (Firoza) Mandarin ducks pair for Love and romance
Turquoise Mandarin ducks pair for Love and romance
In Feng Shui, a pair of Mandarin Ducks symbolizes happiness in love and is suggestive of romance, devotion, affection, conjugal fidelity, togetherness and enduring love. Mandarin ducks live in couples and deeply mourn the loss of their mates, which is why the bird has long been regarded as the most traditional and potent symbol of love and married bliss in Feng Shui practice. It is said that if one duck becomes separated from its mate, it will keep longing for its other half and will eventually die of loneliness.
As per Feng Shui ,when placed in together nearby their owners, Mandarin Ducks becomes a powerful cure to attract or enhance love and relationships. For singles, the pair of Mandarin Ducks will enhance your chances of finding love partners; for lovers, it will bring you marriage opportunities; and for married couples, a pair of Mandarin Ducks will hold out the promise of a marriage being gloriously happy with no separation between the spouses.
- To enhance marriage, love and romance luck, Mandarin Ducks should be kept in a pair in the romance corner of the occupants of a home i.e. bedroom, living room, work desk or in the universal love corner, the South West .
- If you are single, to attract a new partner the Mandarin Ducks should face each other and be placed on the same side of the bed where you sleep.
- If you are married, to preserve or enhance an existing relationship the Mandarin Ducks should be alongside each other and be placed on the nightstand on the husband’s side.
- For a happy marriage and to ensure joyous unions, display the Mandarin Ducks symbol in your personal Nien Yen or Romance direction based on your Kua number .
Never place Mandarin Ducks alone or separated from their mate. If possible, keep them well lighted.
Details of Turquoise Mandarin ducks:-
- Stone - Turquoise
- Weight of Pair - 76 grams
- Size of ducks - 3.5 cms x 5.0 cms
- Finishing - Beautiful (as seen in image)