INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU OR YOUR COMPUTER
- You can visit our site and use many of our services without having to tell us who you are or reveal any personally identifiable information to us. It is only when you buy items from our site, make specific queries from us or leave reviews for items or articles on our website, through our website or through direct emails to any e-mail address, ending with @devshoppe.com , that you will be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information.
- Whenever you visit Devshoppe, our web server logs automatically receive and record anonymous information from your web browser including your IP Address, Referring page, the Devshoppe page(s) you request, and any search terms you query in our site.
- Devshoppe uses this anonymous information to customize your experience on our site, maintain computer-specific shopping carts and to improve our services. We ordinarily do not attempt to link this information to a specific person, with certain important exceptions.
- By providing Devshoppe with personally identifiable information, you agree to receive communication from our end, which may or may not be limited to the resolution of a query posed by you. Please take a look at the INFORMATION REMOVAL OR UPDATION section below for asking us to remove you from our mailing/services database.
- Devshoppe uses personally identifiable information for three main purposes: to fulfill your orders for our products, to tell you about special offers and new products and services, and to send you articles of cultural interest. Regular sending of emails, (in the form of newsletters) will be limited to users who have signed up as members or have placed an order with us. Periodically , we will send sms and emails with festive offers , discount coupons or special schemes and offers to our loyal customers.
INFORMATION REMOVAL OR UPDATION
- Users, whose email/contact information are with us, may choose not to receive any future mailings/services from us by writing to Devshoppe@gmail.com. By writing in to us you can:Users, whose email/contact information are with us, may choose to update their contact information with us by writing to Devshoppe@gmail.com.
- Request us to remove any personally identifiable information with us. This also implies that there cannot be any form of checking from our side to any future subscriptions to our services/mailings to contact addresses (physical or email) which points to you.
- Request us to block any future mailings to your contact addresses (physical or email).
- Request us to remove them from our sms lists.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
- Devshoppe will not share personally identifiable information with other companies or individuals untill & unless:Except as we've just explained above, Devshoppe will not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We have your express permission to share the information
- We need to share your information with any of our partner companies/individuals in order to provide a product or service that you have requested. Unless we tell you otherwise, these partners do not have the right to use your personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to deliver your requested product or service.
- We comply with subpoenas or court orders
- Devshoppe has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- Devshoppe and its partner electronic payment gateway collects all financial information required for Billing in a 256 bit SSL Secure Environment.
DEVSHOPPE CONTACT INFORMATION REGARDING CONCERNS
- To request for unsubscription OR removal from our customer database: Devshoppe@gmail.com
- To request for modification or updation of customer information: Devshoppe@gmail.com