Benefits of Gomati Chakra
Dec 12 2016 Tags: Gomati Chakra, remedy
Found in the Gomati River, the Gomati chakra stones are popular remedies for many problems people face in their day to day lives. Gomati Chakra is a white coloured stone with small circles seen on one side of the stone and the chakras are considered to be a symbol of goddess Lakshmi. Gomati Chakra resembles the Sudarshan Chakra or Discus of Lord Krishna. According to many Vaishnavas and oral tradition in Northern India, the Gomati Shilas were once part of Lord Krishna’s palaces in Dwaraka. They were used to adorn the walls and floor of many of Sri Krishna’s palaces. The Gomati chakra stone can be used in innumerable ways to fix problems in one's life. It is used as a Yantra and also is used in worships. It is believed that those people who possess Gomati Chakra will be blessed with money, good health and prosperity. Gomati Chakra Shilas are used along with Shaligrams in some special worship.The “Salagrama-Kosha” quotes that when Shaligram and Gomati Chakra are placed together and worshipped, the mass of sin will be burned down. Gomati Chakra Shilas are also used as protective amulet for children. Gomati shilas brings in wealth and good health. These are also called Cow's Eye Shila. Some consider Gomati Chakra shilas as Eye of Lord Shiva. Gomati chakra is worn as fashion jewelry now a days , but it has many many astrological benefits too :-
- You can also keep some Gomati chakras in your wallet ,make sure that they are in an even number. Doing this can make luck shine for you.
- 11 Gomati Chakras are buried in the foundation of the building to bless the residents with long life and prosperity and negate the evil effect of vastu dosha caused in SE direction.
- Use 11 Gomati chakras for the puja and apply turmeric on these. Worship Lord Shiva and tie all these Gomati shilas in a yellow cloth. Take them all over your house and finally throw them out in any river or lake. By doing this, you will soon find yourself free of all financial worries.
- If your business is impacted by someone's negative energy and its suffering because of your enemies or competitors then take 11 Gomati chakras, and perform a puja by chanting 108 mantras of your Kuldevta or the god you have faith in with 3 coconuts. Tie these up with a pure yellow cloth and hang them towards your house entrance. This is a good remedy for fixing your business problems.
- If any person is suffering from evil eye or nazar dosha , then he should take 3 Gomati Chakra shilas, go to any barren ground, revolve these Gomati chakras over your head 7 times clockwise , then throw them off your back. Do not look back immediately, you’ll see the results. Parents can perform the rituals for their kids too.
- 11 Gomati Chakras are wrapped in a red cloth and placed in rice or wheat containers. This is for food security. Its said that by keeping Gomati chakra in food containers , one will never face shortage of food in household. After all we all work for food only.
- 11 Gomati chakras are wrapped in red cloth and are placed in cash box , jewelry boxes , it opens ways to stabilize your hard earned wealth.
- To increase Aura one should wear a Gomati Chakra pendant on his neck.
- To get your wish fulfilled take 11 Gomati Chakras along with 11 Laghu Nariyals and tie them in yellow cloth and keep in your Pooja room.
- To neutralize harm done by enemies throw six Gomati Chakra tied in black cloth on Amavasya in a flowing river by rotating 7 times clock wise and anti clock wise around yourself and members.
- Tension between husband and wife often destroys the peace & happiness in the family. There are so many issues that become the cause of tension between marital relationships. In that case this remedy is very useful. Keep 11 Gomati Chakras in a container of red vermillion (red sindoor). Keep this container at home. Peace & happiness shall stay for long time in the family.
- On Wednesday morning take eight Gomati Chakras, rotate two Gomati Chakras around your head and throw them in one direction. Do the same with other Gomati Chakras and throw them in all four directions. This shall remove the evil effects of Tantric Karmas or Black magic performed on you
- Those who aspire for promotion, should offer 21 Gomati Chakras to lord Shiva Temple. The hurdles in your promotion will be removed.
- If someone has borrowed money from you but not returning your money, In that case, take 11 Gomati Chakras, sit in your temple ,think about the person and request your favorite Deity by your heart that your money should be returned to you soon. After that, burry these Gomati Chakras near Peepal Tree.
- If you are facing any legal hassle, in that case keep 5 Gomati Chakras in your pocket before going to the court.
- If your children are constantly living under fear, and are afraid about speaking up, then on every Tuesday take one Gomti Chakra and purify it with Hanuman mantra and Ganga jal. Now apply a vermilion tilak taken from the right-hand shoulder of Lord Hanuman’s idol and tie it in a red cloth. You can then tie this Gomati chakra around the neck of the child, using black thread.
- Carry 3 Gomati chakras in your pocket when you attend some interviews and some key business deals to get success.
- Brings good luck for all the recipients of the house when kept in four corners of the house or each room. It acts as a sort of house protection and clears the corners of the house of negative energies by increasing positive vibes wherever these are placed. If hanged near the entrance of the door it stops negative persons from entering your homes.
- On Friday morning , wash Gomti Chakra pendant with ganga jal, Chant Saraswati mantra 108 times and put the pendant in neck of your children. This will help them in studies and will increase their concentration level.
Yantras For Money and Prosperity
Every human being in world wants to enjoy prosperous and fulfilling lives. We all need economically, socially prosper...
108 Names of Maa Durga with meaning in Hindi
Maa Durga is the divine form of Shakti, the Supreme Goddess. Shakti is represented as the ultimate power and is worsh...
Various mantras related to Maa Kali
Maa Kali is the Hindu Goddess who removes the ego and liberates the soul from the cycle of birth and death. The Kali ...
Shri Kalabhairava Ashtakam in Kannada ( ಕಾಲ ಭೈರವ ಅಷ್ಟಕಂ ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ )
Shri Kalabhairava Ashtakam in Kannada || ಶ್ರೀ ಕಾಲಭೈರವಾಷ್ಟಕಮ್ || ಕಾಲ ಭೈರವ ಅಷ್ಟಕಂದೇವ ರಾಜ ಸೇವ್ಯ ಮಾನ ಪಾವನಂಗರಿ ಪಂಕಜಂವ್ಯಾಲ...
Share on Whatsapp