Sri Sampurn Panchmukhi Hanuman Raksha Kavach Mahayantra
Panchamukhi Hanuman is a form of Lord Hanuman. Panchamukhi (panchamukha) means "five-faced". Lord Hanuman assumed this form to kill Mahiravana, a powerful rakshasa ,black-magician and practitioner of the dark arts during the Ramayana war. Mahiravana had taken Lord Rama and Lakshmana captive, and the only way to kill him was to extinguish five lamps burning in different directions, all at the same instant. Hanuman assumed His Panchamukha form and accomplished the task, thus killing the rakshasa, and freeing Rama and Lakshmana.The five faces of Panchamukha Hanuman are those of Sri Hayagriva, Sri Narasimha, Sri Garuda, Sri Varaha and Hanuman Himself.
The details of Panchamukhi Hanuman are:-
1. East facing Hanuman to grant humanity isthta siddhi.
2. South facing Narasimha to grant humanity abhista siddhi.
3. West facing Garuda to grant humanity sakalla sowbhagya
4. North facing Varaha to grant humanity dhana prapthi, and
5. Hayagriva on top to grant humanity sarva vidya jaya prapthi.
This form of Hanuman is very popular, and is also known as Panchamukha Anjaneya and Panchamukhi Anjaneya. (Anjaneya, which means "son of Anjana", is another name of Hanuman).
Sri Sampurn Panchmukhi Hanuman Raksha Kavach Mahayantra is used to overcome distressing energy: To overcome problems due to evil spirits, black magic, departed ancestors' subtle bodies, influence of the planet Saturn (Shani), etc. It also helps to control pleasant energy ie To overcome any obstacle in the pathway of the activated spiritual energy system (kundalini) and to channelize it appropriately, so that the seeker can continue his spiritual practice smoothly.
Sri Sampurn Panchmukhi Hanuman Raksha Kavach Mahayantra has Seven Powerful yantras and Complete Hanuman Chalisa etched on it . The list of yantras is as following :-
(1) Sri Panchmukhi Hanuman yantra (Center) - Very powerful yantra for protection from all evils and attacks
2) Sri Hanumant Pujan yantra - Powerful yantra to get Hanuman Siddhis and completion of Hanuman Sadhana without truobles.
(3) Sri Mangal yantra - For luck in business and getting rid of enemies.
(4) Sri Ram Raksha yantra - To get rid of all Perils, Obstacles in the way of your success, gain, all round prosperity, fame and luxuries.
(5) Sri Mehandipur Balaji yantra - Mehandipur Balaji is very powerful form of Lord Hanuman .This yantra saves from ghosts , witches , tantra attacks and black magic.
(6) Sri Vahan Durghatna Nashak yantra - To save from accidents and fear of untimely death.
(7) Sri Ghantakaran Mahaveer yantra - To attain desires and to remove difficulties from life.
(8) Sri Hanuman Chalisa - Sri Hanuman chalisa is the prayer in 40 verses written by Tulsidas. Each such verse is called a chaupai (means 4 legs) and each chaupai of the Chalisa has two lines each, the two always rhyme. Sri Hanuman chalisa is very powerful. Whoever recites Hanuman Chalisa (40 stanzas praising Hanuman), written by Shree Tulsi Das, for 40 mornings, will beget health, wealth, happiness, courage, valour and wisdom. Devotees reading this Chalisa 108 times will overcome all obstacles. Hanuman Chalisa is considered as very powerful talisman too .
Sri Sampurn Panchmukhi Hanuman raksha kavach mahayantra is etched on brass sheet and weights around 650 - 700 gms.
Size of yantra is 12"x14"