All articles, files, and information contained in this Website are copyright of M/s Devshoppe, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified, or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website may contain our service marks and/or trademarks as well as those of our sister companies, in the form of words, images, graphics, and logos.
Your use of our Website and/or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our articles, copied contents, service marks, and/or trademarks, without the prior written permission of M/s Devshoppe . Our Contents, as found within our Website is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. Copying, redistribution, use, and/or publication by you of any such Contents, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and/or Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Contents. We strictly prohibit the usage of our contents without our written permission as well as for commercial purposes.
Copyright Notice :-
- Copyrights © 2004 - 2024 M/s Devshoppe
- Subject to the express provisions of this notice , we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Copyright License :-You may :-
- View pages from our website in a web browser.
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- Print pages from our website
- Can share the pages and content on social media and social networking sites for non-commercial usage
- Stream audio and video files from our website
- Use our services by means of a web browser
Subject to the other provisions of this notice :-
- Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for [your own personal use], and you must not use our website for any other purposes [especially, for commercial purposes].
- Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not republish material from our website (including republication on another website), sell, rent or sub-license material from our website , show any material from our website in public without proper referencing to www.devshoppe.com and permission, exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose OR redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
You must not :-
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- Copy images from our website and use them for your commercial benefits.
Report Abuse :-
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
- You can let us know about any such material or activity [by email or comments].
Enforcement Of Copyright:-
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
- If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
- You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by [writing to us by email using the contact-us page published on the website].