Sri Sampurn Panchmukhi Ganesha Riddhi Siddhi Mahayantra
Panchmukhi Ganesha is form of Lord Ganesha with five faces. In some ancient scriptures Ganesha is described having five heads. Panchmukhi Ganesha is quite popular in south India. Lord Ganesha has all the five elements under His control. He is the embodiment of all potencies. He has no superior above Him. Hence, the first prayer is always addressed to Him. Panchamukha Ganapati is very powerful in warding of the bad spirits and bad things happening without ones consciousness. Lord Ganesha has two wives, Riddhi and Siddhi. Now, Riddhi and Siddhi are the two beautiful daughters of Vishwabrahma. Representing knowledge (Riddhi) and perfection (Siddhi), the myth implies both of these qualities kiss those who adopt all the virtues of Lord Ganesha in their life. Sri Sampurn Panchmukhi Ganesha is best Ganesha yantra.
Sampurn Panchmukhi Ganesha Mahayantra has following yantras etched :-
- (1) Sri Panchmukhi Ganesha yantra (center) - For Success and protection from bad elements
- (2) Sri Vakratund Ganesha yantra - For wealth and prosperity
- (3) Sri Siddhi Vinayak yantra - For Success and fulfilment of wishes
- (4) Sri Ekdant Ganesha yantra - For Luck , Prosperity and Spiritual development
- (5) Sri Haridra Ganesha yantra - For removal of obstacles and Strength
- (6) Sri Lakshmi vinayak Ganesha yantra - For Good fortune,Wish fulfilment, Money
- (7) Sri Gajanan Ganesha yantra - For Victory and destroying enemies
- (8) Sri Mahaganesha Chalisa - Shri Ganesha Chalisa is a "forty verse" prayer. Verses are recited or chanted by groups. The acts and deeds of Lord Ganesha are recalled in these verses to aid the devotee to meditate on virtuous and noble qualities. Sri Ganesha Chalisa is very powerful prosperity bringing talisman too.
Sri Sampurn Panchmukhi Ganesha Riddhi siddhi mahayantra is etched on brass sheet and weights around 700 gms.
Size of yantra is 12"x14" inches