Sarv Vijayi yantra mala means victory over everyone and everything. Sarv vijayi mala has combination of 19 yantra pendants . When worn together these yantras can provide victory over everyone and success in every task done by wearer . Sarv Vijayi yantra mala has following yantra pendants :- Vashikaran yantra pendant - ...Read more
- Vashikaran yantra pendant - Used to impress all.
- Karya siddhi yantra pendant - to get success in all tasks.
- Santan Gopal yantra pendant - for good health of children and their protection.
- Sri Bhairav yantra pendant - to get protection from tantra and spirits.
- Sri Kaalsarp yantra pendant - to get protection from kaalsarp yoga and other malefic yogas in horoscope.
- Sri Ganesha yantra pendant - for Goodluck and Success.
- Sri Mahakali yantra pendant - to get protection from evil eyes and black magic.
- Sri Narasimha yantra pendant - for power and courage.
- Sri Sriyantra pendant - for financial progress and prosperity.
- Sri Navagraha yantra pendant - to pacify malefic planets and neutralizes their negative effect.
- Sri Kanakdhara Lakshmi yantra pendant - gives immense wealth and also helps in speculation etc.
- Sri Kuber yantra pendant - denotes wealth, money and success in business as well as acquisition and accumulation of wealth.
- Sri Durga bisa yantra pendant - helps in business luck and getting rid of competitors.
- Sri Mahamrityunjaya yantra pendant - protects from mishaps and provides good health.
- Sri Baglamukhi yantra pendant - for victory over enemies, law suits, success in quarrels and competitions.
- Sri Saraswati yantra pendant - for wisdom and knowledge.
- Sri Hanuman yantra pendant - for protection and strength.
- Sri Gayatri yantra pendant - for Divine help, courage and confidence.
- Sri Subh Labh yantra pendant - for increasing turnovers and financial gains
Sarv Vijayi mala has 19 yantra pendants made in pure Silver.
Weight of each pendant is 5.5 grams.
Total weight of silver in mala is 104.5 grams
Mala has been made in traditional hindu style with image of deities on one side and yantras on another. For overall benefits the yantra side of mala should touch the body and the side with deity images should remain visible to other. One should not let others touch this mala , this may reduce power and effects of mala.
Quality of pendants is superfine.
We can energise the mala as per hindu vedic rituals.