Sri Vishnu Das avatar Maha Yantra
According to Hindu theology, three Gods rule the world. Brahma: the creator; Vishnu: the preserver and Shiva: the destroyer. Lord Vishnu does his job of preserving the world by incarnating himself in different forms at times of crisis. In his first incarnation he appeared as a fish, Matsya, to convinced a human being, Manu, to collect all kinds of seeds and pairs of all birds and animals and to get with them on a boat. After this a flood drowned the earth and destroyed everything and the good hearted Manu started a new human race. In his second incarnation as Kurma, the turtle, he helped the Gods and non-Gods to churn the ocean of milk, which held in its divine treasures. In his third incarnation as Varaha, the boar, he used his tusks to raise the earth, which had sunk in the sea. In his fourth incarnation he appeared as Narsimha, which was neither a man nor animal but a strange being, half-man and half-animal. He appeared in this form to kill a demon who was blessed that no animal or human could kill him. In his fifth incarnation he was a dwarf, Vamana. As a little person he asked the demon, who ruled the three worlds, to give him land three times his foot. The demon agreed and Vamana turned into a huge giant and his feet covered the three worlds. In his sixth incarnation he was a priest, Parsuram. Parsuram as a non-violent priest took an axe to kill warriors who threatened the human race. In his seventh incarnation, he was Rama, the main character in the Ramayana, who killed the demon Ravan. In his eighth incarnation he was Krishna who helped the right-minded Pandavas to defeat the villain Kauravas. Krishna is also the philosopher of the Bhagwad Gita, one of the holiest Hindu texts. In his ninth incarnation he was Buddha, the establisher of Buddhism. According to one belief Vishnu incarnated as Buddha to preach non-violence and against animal sacrificing in religious ceremony. The tenth incarnation of Vishnu, Kalki, is suppose to arrive when the world will be at a brink of complete chaos. He will rise from the sea on a white horse and destroy all evil. These Ten incarnations together are known as Dasa Avatars.
Sri Sampurn Vishnu Das Avatar yantra is for worshippers of lord Vishnu , in this single yantra we have provided the yantras of all ten incarnations of lord Vishnu (mentioned above) . Sri Vishnu Chalisa is also provided in the center of yantra. The benefits of yantras of ten incarnations of Lord Vishnu are given below:-
- Matsya yantra - Blesses to prevent accident of the family members from natural disaster.
- Kurma yantra - Blesses to weaken the enemies and bringing strength
- Varaha yantra - Blesses to bring more peace and pleasure in the house.
- Narshima yantra - Blesses to destroy ignorance, protect the house from evil eneriges.
- Vamana yantra - Blesses to removes the proudiness , greed, jealousy within the people residing in the house .
- Parashurama yantra - Blesses to clean the sins and destroy the miseries related to finances and health.
- Shree Rama yantra - Blesses the worshipper with strength , fame , protection and positiveness .
- Shree Krishna yantra - Blesses with the love and relationship within the family members , Kindness and affection always remain.
- Buddha yantra - Blesses to improve the spiritual knowledge, wisdom , intellectual power .
- Kalki yantra - Removes the Evil and restore the Dharma and truth.
Details of yantra :-
- Metal - Brass
- Size - 12" x 14"
- Weight - 750 gms (approx.)
- Benefits - Blessings of all ten incarnations of Lord Vishnu