Pure Copper Jug with lid 900 ml
The ageless use of copper bears testimony to its myriad virtues and everlasting appeal. Its therapeutic value has been handed down to us through the ages. In fact, water stored in copper ware is virtually the elixir of life. Purified, it helps to regulate digestion and cardiac orders, the basis of good health, as practiced by Ayurveda and Rishis from old Vedic times.
* Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanat damage.
* Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
* avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
* A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Height of Jug - 9 inches with lid
- Weight of Jug - 430 grams
- Capacity - 1250 ml
- Quality - Superfine