Yogini Tantra is a 16th-century tantric text by an unknown author from Assam, India and dedicated to the worship of Hindu goddesses Kali and Kamakhya. Apart from religious and philosophical themes, this voluminous tantra contains some historical information.
The text is especially important for the vamachara form of tantric worship.
Details of Book :-
- Author - Pandit Kanhaiya lal Mishra
- Publisher - Khemraj Shri Krishna dass Prakashan
- Language - Sanskrit with Hindi translation
- ISBN - NA
- Binding - Hardbound
- Size - 7.2 inches x 5.0 inches
- Pages - 516
- Weight of book - 400 grams